Thursday, August 21, 2014

web designing package

web designing and development

Hi.. anybody want a website.. contact me..

I Started my career as web designer with hd info, worked over there for 12 months, I have learned a lot over there. I stared taking freelance works. 

I can handle works like Website designing, Logo designing, Visiting cards, Web hosting, Domain registration , website handling, web hosting.. 

I am a freelance designer for past 2 year..

I build website and I implemented successfully.

If you are planning to look for a Professional Website Designer, I can fill your Page with creative colors and attractive Designs.

As a Freelancer I provide services in Web Designing, Website Redesigning, Graphic Designing and Logo Designing .

For more details please dont hesitate to Call me at: 8520084946 or 9985998480

(or)

drop me line to my mail id: honeywebsolutions@gmail.com or support@honeywebsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment